Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pipa Croci True


I just got this recently for $50 off ebay plus $8 shipping. I was hesitant about having to use 9mm filters, but boy oh boy did I change my tune quickly.

First off, this pipe is ergonomically well designed. It is easy to hold and has a generous bowl. So kudos to Pipa Croci. Pipa Croci has six grades of briar and True is their second-to-lowest. It's still a great pipe and for the price, can't be beat.

The filters need to be changed frequently. I change mine after every 3rd bowl. But they dry up the smoke nicely and, apparently, filter out some of the toxins. I think the filters are great. They cost about $20 for 100 of them, so at twenty cents each, it can add up, but it benefits the smoke so well that I think it's a good investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment