Sunday, May 11, 2014

McClelland Grand Tour of Orientals



Having savored and stocked up on Tudor Castle by said company, I was intrigued by the Yenidje tobacco that was mentioned on the label.  Finding out that Yenidje was a significant ingredient in the Grand Orientals line, I decided to track it down.  So above are pictured the ones that most represent the Yenidje from the blends that I purchased. They all have a similar floral elegance about them without the sour Latakia to adulterate the flavor. If you like a little more English in your Oriental then Yenidje Highlander is what you want. Otherwise, enjoy the sweet bouquet (not cased) of fine ribbon-cut Yenidje in the above.  I personally feel that Tudor Castle is still a better flavor overall and I prefer the broken-flake presentation as it slows the burn just enough to relax by.

No comments:

Post a Comment