Friday, September 20, 2013

McClelland's Tudor Castle and Boston 1776: My favorite blends


 
Finally I can share my opinion! I have been stockpiling these two blends so that I will always (at least 6 months) have a supply on hand and have been waiting until I had at least that much before blogging about it.
 
 
These are amazing blends! Tudor Castle is sweet but not cloying. The yenidje in the blend must add the tasty cinnamon-like flavor that is very appealing. The room note smells like food not smoke.
 
Boston 1776 is the most refined smoke I've ever had. There is absolutely no edge to it. In fact, when I first smoked it, I thought I had mis-lighted the bowl because it was so light. All I noticed was a slight citrus/lemon taste. This tobacco requires careful attention because it is so subtle.
 
I highly recommend that anyone who wants a couple of classy smokes that you try these blends. You will be very, very pleased.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment